Hello my dears!
My thanks once again go to the ever delightful QuirkyVictorian for this award, and I’m sorry it took me this long to respond to your nomination! Go and check out Chloe’s blog if you haven’t – I promise you won’t regret it. She is 100% included in my most loyal commentors, but as she has already participated the award I will leave her off my list of nominees. You are heart-nominated Chloe! (I’m making heart nominations a thing. Heart-nomming is so in this season).
Wait, that sounds like eating a heart. Maybe not heart-nomming. You know what I meeeeeean! ANYWAY. Let’s move on.
This award is lovely, because it recognises loyal commentors rather than great blogs. I think this is so important because we all have those people who faithfully provide feedback on almost every post, so it’s great to give them some public recognition! I truly appreciate every single person who has ever commented on my posts. It still blows my mind every time someone actually takes the time out of their day to READ my blog, let alone comment on it. So even though I’m only allowed to nominate six people, please know that you are all stashed away in my mental bank of gratitude. Even if you have only ever commented once on my blog, it means the world to me.
• Display the award on your blog and announce your win with a post.
• Link the blogger who awarded you.
• Present six deserving blogs with the award and link your awardees in the post.
• Write seven interesting things about you.
Please feel free to participate even if your name isn’t on this list! I appreciate you all so much, and you don’t need a reason to tell your loyal commentors how grateful you are.
Seven Interesting (or not really) Facts About Me:
- I have a degree in English Literature.
- I once played a singing fork in a production of Beauty and the Beast… I’m pretty much destined for stardom.
- I have a paralysing, all-consuming fear of cockroaches. One time I found one walking around on my toothbrush and I locked myself into my wardrobe and hyperventilated for 20 minutes.
- I crave vinegar ALL THE TIME. No, I’m not pregnant, and no, it’s not just that I like the taste. I actually NEED it or I start to feel pretty awful. I drink at least two glasses of it a day, and can easily eat a jar of pickles in one sitting. Someone diagnose me! Am I missing some sort of mineral?!
- There is a tiny, dime-sized area on my knee which makes me faint if it gets hit. The most inconvenient instance of this was a few months ago, when I was about to take my sister to hospital for a suspected kidney infection. She was in agonising pain so I was running to get to her. On my way, I ran into a bedpost, hit the knee-spot, and fainted for 2 minutes while she was screaming on the couch. Great timing Francesca.
- I am left-handed. It’s a smudgy world I live in.
- I absolutely love animals, and have had over 40 pets in my lifetime. This little guy was one of my many rescue missions. He was called Young Neil (name that reference!), and I rescued him from my cat’s mouth. He learned to fly by jumping off my finger into the bathtub, and he used to sit on my head while I studied for exams.
That’s all for now folks! Hope you are all having an utterly spiffing day.
All my love and thanks for reading,